Upadhyay MP .
Professor of Ophthalmology and Chairman, B P Eye Foundation, Kathmandu, Nepaleditorial
Lamichhane G1 Shah D N2, Sharma S3, Chaudhary M4
(1) Consultant Ophthalmologist, Lumbini Eye Institute, Bhairahawa, Nepal (2) Professor, BPKLCOS, Institute of Medicine, Maharajgunj, Kathmandu (3) Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Institute of Medicine, Kathmandu (4) Assistant Professor, BPKLCOS, Institute of Medicine, Maharajgunj, KathmanduHIV/AIDS, anterior and posterior segments, ocular involvement
Subedi S 1 Sharma MK2 , Sharma BR 2, Kansakar I 2, Dhakwa K 2, Adhikari RK 2
(1)Nepal Eye Hospital, National Academy of Medical Sciences (NAMS), Kathmandu (2) Lumbini Eye Institute, NAMS, BhairahawaTrans-pars plana vitrectomy, vitreous haemorrhage, visual outcome, retinal break.
Shrestha E .
Consultant Ophthalmologist, Himalaya Eye Hospital, Pokhara, NepalSHAPU, panuveitis, steroid, phthisis bulbi
Rizvi SAR 1 Gupta Y2, Gupta M3
(1) Assistant Professor, (2) Professor, Institute of Ophthalmology (3) Associate Professor, Department of Physiology Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, AMU, Aligarh, UP, India.orbit, proptosis, tumors, orbitotomy.
Karki P1 Malla P2 , Das H2, Uprety DK3
(1) Department of Ophthalmology, KIST Medical College Teaching Hospital, Imadol, Lalitpur, Nepal (2) Department of Ophthalmology, (3) Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, B P Koirala Institute of Health Sciences (BPKIHS), Dharan, Sunsari, NepalPIH, retinopathy, choroidopathy, optic neuropathy, fetal outcomes.
Malla P1 Karki P2, Das H1
(1) Department of Ophthalmology, B P Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan, Nepal (2) Department of Ophthalmology, KIST Medical College Teaching Hospital, Imadol, Lalitpur, Nepaltrabeculectomy, 5-Fluorouracil, glaucoma
Das H1 Gautam Maria2 , Lavaju P3
(1) Associate Professor, (2) Senior Resident, (3) Assistant Professor Department of Ophthalmology, B P Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan, Nepaloptic neuritis, demographic pattern, pulse steroid therapy.
Sarkar S1 Mardin C2, Hennig A1
(1) Sagarmatha Choudhary Eye Hospital, Lahan, Siraha, Nepal (2) Department of Ophthalmology and University Eye Hospital, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen- Nürnberg at Erlangen, GermanySouth-East Nepal, North-East India, Bihar, blindness.
Kumar S, MS .
Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, Subharti Medical College, Meerut, IndiaLasers, glaucoma
Pokharel A Subedi S, Bajracharya M
Nepal Eye Hospital, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu, Nepalconjunctivitis, peripheral ulcerative keratitis, rheumatoid arthritis
Gupta Y 1 Gupta M2, Sambhav K3, Mittal T3
(1)Professor, (3) Resident, Institute of Ophthalmology (2) Reader, Department of Physiology Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, Indiapersistent pupillary membrane, myopia, amblyopia
Lavaju P1 Das H1, Malla P1, Tiwari A2, Sinha A3, Upadhyaya P3
(1)Department of Ophthalmology, (2)Department of Radiology, (3)Department of Pathology B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan, Nepalrhabdomyosarcoma, proptosis, malignant tumors, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, orbital exenteration
Singh S K Bharali P, Winter I
Biratnagar Eye Hospital, Biratnagar, Nepalphacoemulsification, small incision cataract surgery, fungal infection
Arya S K Department of Ophthalmology, Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh, India
Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh, IndiaLow vision devices
Dr Sunu Dulal N/A
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine Keppel Street ,WC1E 7HT London, UKcritical review of some of the articles